(Delay the concentration of students for National Defense - Security subject and the 10th grade placement)
1- Delay the focus at the beginning of the new school year and study National Defense-Security
According to the announced plan, the school is expected to gather students on August 26, 2020, then students will study Defense-Security on August 27, 28, and August 29, 2020. However, on August 19, 2020, according to the Decision of the People's Committee of Can Tho city on the 2020-2021 school year plan, the back-up school will be conducted from September 1, 2020.
Therefore, students of High School Teacher Practice will not be required to attend school on August 26, 2020. The study of Defense-Security subject will be rescheduled at an appropriate time. Other tasks will be implemented from September 1, 2020 according to the announced plan of the Youth Union.
2- Viewpoints and Arrangement Criteria for grade 10
To avoid the concerns and questions of parents and students about the 10th grade placement, the school would like to state the common views and detailed criteria as follows:
2.1. About point of view:
- Ensure fairness, publicity, objectivity and reasonableness; so that students with equal aspirations and knowledge can be placed in the same class.
- There is no arrangement from high score to low score
- Based on the actual situation of the school: students will be assigned to 06 classes (02 class A, 02 class B and 02 class D). Grades A and B are aspiring students with higher scores in math. Class D is for students who aspire and have higher scores in Literature and English.
- Do not arrange students in the same class at the request of parents for students who were friends in middle school. Because the school will create conditions for children to adapt themselves, find new friends.
- Due to the limited and fixed number of classes, the school cannot meet all the needs of students according to registered aspirations. Subscription aspirations are just an information channel for reference, among other criteria.
2.2. About criteria:
- Based on the math exam scores and the registered students' expectations, priority is given to grades A, B.
- Based on the exam scores for Literature, English and students' expectations registered to prioritize placement in Class D.
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER PRACTICE